Thursday, August 30, 2012

Graphics Performance Test - Retina Display MacBook Pro

So, do the performance benchmarks you've seen all over the web true about the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display? In short, yes. I've gone through a couple test before on my older/previous computers and Macs, but never have I seen performance like this before. The MacBook Pro w/Retina that I'm testing things on is a built-to-order with 16GB of RAM MC975LL/A model. Today, I've decided to take a look at something that isn't really something a user of this "ultimate professional mobile powerhouse" would do, but that we'd all love to see anyway... a game performance test.



First we're going to take a look at what gaming looks like in a Windows 7 (Boot Camp) environment performs like, and then we'll take a look at it on it's native Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 environment.

Have a look at what happens:






Remember, if you like these videos, please "Like" and "Subscribe" to my YouTube channel! It means a lot! Thanks!


Twitter:
twitter.com/jsreiff


No comments:

Post a Comment