Monday, July 23, 2012

Issues with the New Retina Display MacBook Pro...

Yep, we've all seen this before. Brand spankin' new device, brand new problems. But, are the Display retention issues on the Retina Display MacBook Pro the end of the story? No, I think not! Okay, so I'm not to be harping on my new MacBook Pro, because I really like it, but, I am going to tell you what kind of issues I am experiencing. For starters, after finding the issues about the display retention online, I couldn't find what is going on with my computer. I could be here all day attempting to explain it, but, instead I made a video, so here it is:


If you can, go ahead and watch the video. You'll also notice that in the description you'll find out the reasons as to why I believe this is happening. I just updated description also, so you'll understand why this is happening, and what to do if it's happening to your machine also. If you love your MacBook Pro with retina display as much as I do, then this possibly might solve our issues, until Apple releases a firmware update. I really hope this helps! Thanks for visiting! Please like, comment, subscribe, follow, add to circles, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment