Thursday, July 12, 2012

Retina Display MacBook Pro...

So, what's with that new Apple Notebook that's just recently been released? Well, we're here to find out...

Is it really that good?

Short answer, yes. I've never seen a more amazing display than on this computer, ever. It's stunning, yes, but the performance behind it is also very significant. On paper then, it's a proper beast, but in real life? Yep, in real life too. I've just barely started to scratch the surface on it, but it's got nice surprises all over the place. It's light, but seriously powerful. The flash storage on this puppy got me a read/write average of 425MB/s. Yes, that's MegaBYTES, not Bits. I must say I was properly blown away by that. The new shape, structure and design, also compliments it; and the speakers are very nicely done. Superb clarity, and very nice loudness. Ok, so it's never going to compare to my Bose, but it sure does a good job trying! There's also a very satisfying "click" from the trackpad, and because it's so thin, you can't even tell it's resting under your hands from the desk.

Ok, so I haven't written a whole book, but, in my quick short words, the MacBook Pro is simply amazing!

Check it out on Apple's Website, and don't forget to comment below!


Check out my YouTube Channel
Follow on Twitter
Friend/Like on Facebook
and subscribe on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment